Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?
Who is being led away to death? It is the least of these—our brothers & sisters residing in the womb, created in the image of God. Who is staggering toward slaughter? Mothers & fathers who need Jesus Christ to show them the way of life.
March for Life – January 18, 2019
BUS departs LWICC 10:30 am, returns 5-6 pm
Rally begins at noon, March follows at 1:00 pm
Rally: Washington, D.C. Mall between 12th & 14th Streets
March: From 12th St. & Constitution Ave. to the Supreme Court
Sign up for the bus or meet us there: LWICC group will gather at the rally site near the corner of Madison Ave. and 13th Street, opposite the American History Museum entrance. Look for our blue & yellow banner (Speak up for … Proverbs 31:8).
Dress warmly & wear waterproof shoes/boots! Be prepared to be on your feet outdoors for several hours in very cold and/or wet weather. Pray for warm, dry weather!
Bring: Your lunch/snacks/water, umbrella, hand & foot warmers, etc. There will NOT be time to purchase food during or after the march.
LWICC March Coordinators: Bill & Pirkko O’Clock firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-879-3314
More information: www.marchforlife.org
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves by marching with us.
The Heartbeat—Love Life Video
Living Word’s Pro-Life ministry is proud to share this inspirational video in support of all who risk their lives for the sake of another. (video to come)
The Laurel Pregnancy Center
A Christian Ministry of Hope and Encouragement
The LPC’s Mission Statement:
The Laurel Pregnancy Center offers support and encourages responsible behavior in order to help our clients spiritually, physically, and emotionally as they face unexpected pregnancies.
The LPC’s Services Include:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Confidential counseling
- Information on prenatal development
- Post-abortion counseling
- Maternity and infant supplies
- Referrals to needed resources
You Can Help The LPC Uphold The Sanctity Of Human Life!
- Contribute financially
- Donate maternity and infant supplies
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well.” (Psalm 139:13,14)
For more information please call (301) 776-9997.
Contacts Lewis & Mary Beasley 301-787-4605
Rockville Women’s Center
Rockville Women’s Center is a community based, non-profit organization providing free, life-giving alternatives to women and their families who are facing a possible unplanned pregnancy or who need healing from a previous abortion. In demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ, we minister to their spiritual, physical, and emotional needs in order to empower them to make responsible decisions for themselves and for their unborn children. With sensitivity, the gospel of Jesus Christ is shared at every opportunity. We encourage the godly view of sexuality and the sanctity of human life in accordance with God’s Word.
All our services are FREE and include:
- Pregnancy testing and confidential counseling
- Accurate information on pregnancy, fetal development, physical, psychological and spiritual consequences of abortion, options in an unplanned pregnancy, and sexually transmitted diseases
- “Baby Boutique” – Baby clothing, cribs, high chairs, formula, diapers, etc.
- Post abortion counseling
- “Window to the Womb” sonogram program
- Referrals for low-cost prenatal care, adoption agencies, shelter options, and other social service organizations
- “WAIT… It’s great!” abstinence program- An abstinence based program for teens and parents available for all schools and churches
- Ongoing emotional support and friendship throughout pregnancy, also NEW Mentoring Program
- We are open Monday through Thursday 10 am – 4 pm and 7 pm – 9 pm. Saturday we open 10 am – 1 pm
There are many opportunities for ministry. Call the office at 301 770 4444, as follows:
- Trained Volunteer Counselors and Receptionists (call and talk to ClientServices Supervisor)
- Baby Boutique Workers (call and talk to Boutique Director)
- Trained Mentors NEW PROGRAM (call and talk to Boutique Director or Client Services Supervisor)
- Prayer partner (call and talk to Office Manager)
- Financial partnership and Serving at Special Events (call and talk to Development Director)